Brilliant Customer Service
Workshop title: Brilliant customer service
1-2-day workshop – Facilitator and 2 actors
Who is it for: – Anyone involved in customer service internally or externally
Number of participants – Max 15 (can be increased with extra resource)
Pre-work: – Carry out a personality styles questionnaire
Course overview: – This workshop is highly interactive dynamic and really effective at changing behaviours and building a brilliant customer service team.
This course is all about the key people skills required for brilliant customer service, these fundamental skills are essential for all aspects of customer interaction giving and creating more wow experiences that will keep them coming back with confidence to recommend you and your company to others. The same skills are used to connect with customers, to deal with customer complaints, build rapport and loyalty as well as selling more. These soft skills form the foundation from which everything else is built and are appropriate for face to face, telephone and email interactions with customers.
Participants can work within their own learning style whether that is by observation and discussion or actively role playing to apply the learning. The style of delivery is relaxed, interactive, dynamic and a lot of fun.
Learning outcomes: –
- Have more awareness of personal style and impact
- Have the ability to engage and connect with customers
- Development of assertiveness and key communication skills, such as listening, questioning, body language etc.
- Understand the importance of complaints and to see them as opportunities
- Identifying moments of truth and awareness of the emotional scale
- Know more about Flight and fight and what are your responses, how to stay rational
- Be able to use YES to say no!
- Have more skills in conflict resolution
- Know how to build trust with customers
- Know how to respond to complaints by email, phone and face to face
Post workshop to embed learning: All participants will take part in an e coaching program for 6 weeks after the workshop. This will consist of on the job exercises and suggested self-directed learning to ensure maximum retention.
Schedule your FREE no-obligation consultation
with one of our training experts.
Call us on 01908 511 062 or fill in our short contact form