Workshop title: Change management
1-2-day workshop – Facilitator and 2 actors
Who is it for: – Managers involved in change management
Number of participants – Max 15 (can be increased with extra resource)
Pre-work: – Reflecting on your own reaction to change
Attitude to change questionnaire
Course overview: – Participants will look at the stages of change people go through and how to lead them through these stages successful and supportively. They will have a chance to discuss the blockages and barriers that people can go through and relate this back to their personal preference types.
They will learn how to coach people through change and have a chance to observe change conversations performed by professional business actors.
Learning outcomes: –
- Be able to understand people’s reaction to change and your own
- Be able to guide and coach team members through the change process
- Improve your coaching skills with more opportunity to practice
- Know how to deal with resistance to change
- Be more prepared for change and have the confidence to manage through it
- Be able to deal with different attitudes and emotions
Follow up work
Carry out an audit of how each of their team members reacts to change
Post workshop to embed learning: All participants will take part in an e coaching program for 6 weeks after the workshop. This will consist of on the job exercises and suggested self-directed learning to ensure maximum retention of learning
Schedule your FREE no-obligation consultation
with one of our training experts.
Call us on 01908 511 062 or fill in our short contact form