Workshop title: Communication Skills
1-2-day workshop – Facilitator and 2 actors
Who is it for: – Everyone who wants to be a more effective communicator
Number of participants – Max 15 (can be increased with extra resource)
Pre-work: – 360 feedback survey and skills audit on current skills
Course overview: – Communication is an interactive process – It involves at least two people. Each person is trying to get his or her message across to the other to ensure a joint understanding. Too often the communication process breaks down. In order to communicate effectively we must learn to listen effectively and that can be difficult, particularly when we have something important to say. But if we don’t listen we are unlikely to take our audience/network (whether one person or one thousand) with us.
Learning outcomes: – This course allows delegates to practice different techniques using professional actors in skills practice and scenarios showing typical situations
- Have the tools to Identify your personal style and work with your style
- Know what your barriers are to listening effectively and know how to over come them
- Know how to use linear questioning to stay on track
- Know what assertiveness is an identify the core values
- Be able to communicate more assertively
- Know how to recognize and deal with passive aggressive behaviour
- Have an understanding of what motivates you and the impact that has on others
- Have more self-confidence in your ability to achieve
- Have better business and personal relationships
- Be able to influence more effectively and improve inter- personal skills.
Post workshop to embed learning: All participants will take part in an e coaching program for 6 weeks after the workshop. This will consist of on the job exercises and suggested self-directed learning to ensure maximum retention of learning
Schedule your FREE no-obligation consultation
with one of our training experts.
Call us on 01908 511 062 or fill in our short contact form