Essential Face-To-Face Selling Skills
Workshop Title: – Essential face-to-face selling skills
2-day workshop – Facilitator and 2 actors
Who is it for: – the level of this workshop can be tailored to suit sales people with varying levels of experience
Number of participants: – 15 (can be increased with extra resources)
Pre -work: –
Complete a personality styles questionnaire (preferred option)
Carry out a skills audit
Course overview: – This course is designed to provide participants with the essential techniques and strategies to understand the sales process and build successful business relationships. The workshop will give participants an opportunity to work together in a large group for the generic skills and break into to groups for skills practice sessions, where the case studies will reflect the sales environment they are working in. Participants will work through each stage of the sales model working on the key skills required to perfect each part. They will then take part in simulated sales meetings with business actors giving them a safe place to practice and try out new skills and techniques.
The course will be highly interactive and experiential using a combination of discussions, demos, forum theatre, and skills practice. We will provide a team of performance facilitators and a lead facilitator with experience of working with sales people at all levels within sales.
- Learn positive and effective sales techniques and activities.
- Leave the session understanding the fundamentals of a successful face-to-face meeting.
- Know how to make a positive impact on every sales call
- Understand your own social style and the social style of your customers and how to adapt your approach accordingly.
- Discover how to improve your listening skills and questioning skills to understand the customer and their critical success factors.
- Learn how to build value in a tailored sales presentation
- Learn how to gain commitment and have clear objectives at the end of every meeting.
- Know how to handle resistance and objections and challenge a customer’s thinking
- Build confidence through practice and honest and constructive feedback from all parties.
Post workshop to embed learning: All participants will take part in an e coaching program for 6 weeks after the workshop. This will consist of on the job exercises and suggested self-directed learning to ensure maximum reten
Schedule your FREE no-obligation consultation
with one of our training experts.
Call us on 01908 511 062 or fill in our short contact form