How to Plan and Conduct Effective Meetings
Workshop title: How to Plan and Conduct Effective Meetings
1-day workshop – Facilitator
Who is it for: – All those who participate in or chair meetings on a regular basis or who have recently been appointed to the chair of any organisation.
Number of participants – Max 15 (can be increased with extra resource)
Pre-work: – Prepare a meeting agenda to bring to the workshop
Course overview: – If meetings are not planned and run effectively they can become dull, de-motivating and unproductive. This course initially gives delegates the tools to run structured, successful meetings and then introduces ways to make meetings more fun and motivational using icebreakers, games and brainstorming. They will learn to manage meetings that occur just often enough, last just long enough and accomplish more than enough.
Learning outcomes: –
- Know how to conduct a meeting so the right outcomes are achieved
- Be able to prepare for a meeting effectively and motivate people to deliver their best
- Know how to raise the quality of discussion
- Understand the proper balance in exercising control
- Be able to manage both dominant personalities and reluctant contributors
- Know how to run different types of meetings to suit the outcome desired
- Have more confidence to chair successful meetings
Post workshop to embed learning: All participants will take part in an e coaching program for 6 weeks after the workshop. This will consist of on the job exercises and suggested self-directed learning to ensure maximum retention of learning
Schedule your FREE no-obligation consultation
with one of our training experts.
Call us on 01908 511 062 or fill in our short contact form