Managing and Coaching Your Customer Service Team
Workshop title: Managing and Coaching your Customer Service Team
1-2-day workshop – Facilitator 2 actors
Who is it for: – Suitable for customer service managers, supervisors and team leaders who are looking to develop themselves and their team members to deliver an excellent level of customer service that provides a superior experience for their customers.
Number of participants – Max 15 (can be increased with extra resource)
Pre-work: – Skills audit of the team
Course overview: – This course is designed to equip individuals with the skills necessary to create, manage and maintain a productive, customer-focused climate. It addresses the requirement to manage the team and to provide coaching support for the individuals. Professional actors will be used to bring the concepts to life and allow participants to observe behaviours and practice techniques if desired.
Learning outcomes: –
- Be able to understand your role and responsibilities as a customer service manager.
- Develop a customer-focused culture within your department.
- Understand how to overcome communication barriers between team members and customers.
- Handle difficult situations and people in an effective and friendly way.
- Lead, manage and motivate the team to achieve higher standards of customer service.
- Identify priorities in change to achieve ‘right first time’ customer service.
- Identify the ‘when’ and ‘how to’ coaching opportunities to provide support for individuals to improve their performance.
- Enhance the effectiveness and overall performance of the team in order to meet targets and achieve task-orientated goals.
Post workshop to embed learning: All participants will take part in an e coaching program for 6 weeks after the workshop. This will consist of on the job exercises and suggested self-directed learning to ensure maximum retention of learning
Schedule your FREE no-obligation consultation
with one of our training experts.
Call us on 01908 511 062 or fill in our short contact form