Workshop title: Negotiation Skills
2-day workshop – Facilitator and 2 actors
Who is it for: – Staff involved in selling products or in concluding cross party agreements.
Number of participants – Max 15 (can be increased with extra resource)
Course overview: – This is a thoroughly practical two-day workshop. It will provide a clear method for handling the complexity and dilemmas of everyday sales bargaining. It uses the images of red, blue and purple to identify a whole range of negotiator’s behaviours and links these to the four phases common to all negotiations; – prepare, debate, propose and bargain.
- Skills needed in negotiation
- Understand the key principles and stages in negotiation
- Know how to prepare and what to trade
- Be prepared to handle the challenges, objections and conflict of negotiation
- Know how to handle dirty tricks
- Have the communication skills required to understand the buyers interests
- Having the confidence to Stand firm, selling value and benefits
- Understand the attitudes, beliefs and behaviours of negotiators
- Be able to Close the negotiation
Post workshop to embed learning: All participants will take part in an e coaching program for 6 weeks after the workshop. This will consist of on the job exercises and suggested self-directed learning to ensure maximum retention
Schedule your FREE no-obligation consultation
with one of our training experts.
Call us on 01908 511 062 or fill in our short contact form