Presentation Skills For Leaders
Workshop title: Personal impact and presentation
1-2-day workshop – 2 performance facilitators
Who is it for: – Leaders that want to work on their impact and delivery
Number of participants – Max 12 (can be increased with extra resource)
Pre-work :- Prepare a presentation of your why
Watch TED talk by Amy Cuddy
Course overview: – This workshop helps leaders to become a more successful and effective communicator. Personal Impact increases self-confidence and improves the quality of communications. Participants will be introduced to the foundations of personal impact focusing on developing the “tools” of communication – body, breath and voice.
- Improve personal impact and confidence
- Create and share a strong purpose for their team
- Know how to deliver an impactful presentation for any purpose
- Helps develop leadership skills
- A greater self-awareness of how you come across to others.
- A greater command and understanding of body breathe and voice.
- Awareness and self-control in more challenging conversations
- Improved presentation skills and confidence.
- A practical ‘toolkit’ of techniques to take back into the workplace and your personal life.
Post workshop to embed learning: All participants will take part in an e coaching program for 6 weeks after the workshop. This will consist of on the job exercises and suggested self-directed learning to ensure maximum retention of learning
Schedule your FREE no-obligation consultation
with one of our training experts.
Call us on 01908 511 062 or fill in our short contact form