Self–Awareness and Communication
Workshop title: Self –awareness and communication (facilitator and 2 actors)
1 or 2-day workshop – Facilitator and 2 actors
Who is it for: –
Number of participants – Max 15 (can be increased with extra resource)
Pre-work MBTi questionnaire, Assertiveness survey and to complete a self-evaluation on current skills
Course overview: – Participants will be asked to complete an MBTi questionnaire on line and will receive their own personalised report at the workshop. They will go through a process of self-evaluation by taking part in-group activities that demonstrate the behaviours and watching work related scenarios performed by actors. Participants will also take part in an assertive communication skills session.
- Being able to understand and appreciate different types of people with different ways of communicating (including cultural differences)
- Have a set of core values that will underpin the rest of the program
- Have an introduction to the key principles of assertive communication
- MBTi self-evaluation, reports and best fit
- Appreciation of other’s differences
- Know how to Use the MBTi instrument to manage others based on their individual needs.
- Have an introduction to 3rd generation behaviours (Consciousness, Courage, Clarity, Curiosity, Collaboration, Conviction, Compassion)
- Personal reflection and objectives
Post workshop to embed learning: All participants will take part in an e coaching program for 6 weeks after the workshop. This will consist of on the job exercises and suggested self-directed learning to ensure maximum retention of learning and will included: Identify teams MBTi types, review management style with team members and personal reflection
Schedule your FREE no-obligation consultation
with one of our training experts.
Call us on 01908 511 062 or fill in our short contact form