Train The Trainer
Workshop title: Train the Trainer
1, 2 and up to 5 day workshops – 2 performance Facilitator
Who is it for: – This course is aimed at anyone who delivers training within your company, whether they are relatively inexperienced or new to it.
Number of participants – Max 15 (can be increased with extra resource)
Pre-work: – Prepare a short training session to deliver on the workshop
Course overview: – Training is a positive part of what makes any organisation work; it should be credible, effective and make a real difference.
These workshops will give the delegate an understanding of training needs analysis, planning, facilitation and delivery, as well as looking at evaluation and follow up. Trainers will also pick up a multiple of ideas they can use in their very next session. The course is very practical, fast paced and fun.
We can also do specific train the trainer workshops on specific subjects for you internal trainers, such as sales, customer service, and leadership. This can be using your own materials or we can help with curriculum design, resources, exercises, writing scenarios and providing actors.
Learning outcomes: –
- Know how to plan and prepare for a course
- Understand how and why people learn
- Be able to deliver a training session effectively
- Be aware of delivery techniques and personal impact
- Be able to Delivery and presentation skills
- Get feedback on style, delivery and facilitation skills
- Be able to handle difficult training situations and trainees
- Know how to use icebreakers, energisers and skill booster exercises
- Be able to work with actors using forum theatre, business simulations and skills practice (if required)
Post workshop to embed learning: All participants will take part in an e coaching program for 6 weeks after the workshop. This will consist of on the job exercises and suggested self-directed learning to ensure maximum retention
Schedule your FREE no-obligation consultation
with one of our training experts.
Call us on 01908 511 062 or fill in our short contact form